Final top 10 taco restaurants in Fort Worth: Vote your pick!
FORT WORTH, Texas
It’s the FINAL showdown for the best tacos in Tarrant County!
Here are the Top 10 restaurants and food trucks, based on your votes so far. This is our final round of Readers’ Choice voting to declare the winner — use the ballot below to vote through noon Wednesday, Nov. 2!
To our nominated restaurants, we encourage you to get the word out about our poll. Tell your customers, share it on your social media. And to our readers: Vote for your favorite! You can vote as many times as you want; refresh the page to vote again.
May the best tacos win.
Here is the Top 10 ballot (in alpha. order):
Here are all the 50 nominees
We started out with 50 reader-nominated restaurants and food trucks, and narrowed down the list through three rounds of voting so far. Here is the full list of nominated taco places.
- 3 Parrots Taco Shop (8737 Benbrook Blvd., Benbrook)
- 365 Tacos (3101 North Fwy, Fort Worth)
- Benito’s Authentic Mexican Food (1450 W. Magnolia Ave., Fort Worth)
- Benito’s Taqueria (3708 Decatur Ave., Fort Worth)
- Birrieria y Taqueria Cortez (2220 E. Rosedale St., Fort Worth)
- Calisience (2707 Race St., Fort Worth)
- Chili Pepper Grill food truck (2801 Crockett St., Fort Worth)
- Del Norte Tacos (101 E. Hwy. 171, Godley)
- Doc’s Taqueria Haltom (1718 Haltom Rd., Haltom City)
- Dos Hermanos (8633 Camp Bowie W., Benbrook)
- El Compadre Tacos (5321 White Settlement Rd., Fort Worth)
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant (6391 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth)
- El Metate Food to Go (1705 NE 28th St., Fort Worth)
- El Mil Tacos (4117 Hemphill St., Fort Worth)
- El Rincon del Taco food truck (2 Gaffield Rd., Justin)
- Enchiladas Olé (2418 Forest Park Blvd, Fort Worth; 9005 N Tarrant Pkwy, North Richland Hills)
- Flores Foods food truck (4025 Hemphill St., Fort Worth)
- Frezko Taco Spot (2409 N. Tarrant Pkwy, Fort Worth)
- Guapo Taco (301 S. Sylvania Ave., Fort Worth)
- JesCrave food truck (3004 Cullen St., Fort Worth)
- Juanito’s Taqueria (4150 Hemphill St., Fort Worth)
- Los Molcajetes Mexican Restaurant (4200 South Fwy, Fort Worth)
- Los Pastores Restaurant (3806 E. Rosedale St., Fort Worth)
- Los Tacos H’s (3025 Cleburne Rd., Fort Worth)
- Los Vaqueros Restaurant (2629 N. Main St., Fort Worth)
- Maestro Tacos (3011 Bledsoe St., Fort Worth)
- Mariachi’s Dine-In (5724 Locke Ave., Fort Worth)
- Melis Taqueria (4304 W. Vickery Blvd., Fort Worth)
- Pacos (156 W. 4th St.; 1508 W. Magnolia Ave.)
- Salsa Limón (5012 White Settlement; 550 Throckmorton; 1465 W. Magnolia; 925 University)
- Santos Tacos (920 W. Main St., Crowley)
- Taco Chon (5000 Western Center Blvd., Haltom City)
- Taco Regio (3901 W. Arkansas Ln., Arlington)
- Tacos El Barrio (2705 NE 28th St., Fort Worth)
- Tacos La Banqueta Puro DF (2621 Hemphill and 1021 E. Pioneer Pkwy, Fort Worth; 2007 Southeast Pkwy, Arlington)
- Taqueria Chako (6701 Rufe Snow Dr., Watauga)
- Taqueria El Arquito (3621 Sycamore School Rd., Fort Worth; 4811 NE 28th St., Haltom City)
- Taqueria El Bayo (1513 NW 25th St., Fort Worth)
- Taqueria El Ranchito (414 University Dr., Fort Worth)
- Taqueria La Pasadita food truck (3701 Hemphill St., Fort Worth)
- Taqueria Los Cerros food truck (1001 S. Ayers Ave., Fort Worth)
- Taqueria San Andres (5625 Crowley Rd., Fort Worth)
- Taqueria San Luis (1200 NW 28th St.)
- Taqueria Temo (3405 N. Elm, Fort Worth; 4900 Broadway, Haltom City. Food truck: 2611 NE 28th St.)
- The Cartel Taco Bar (506 E. Division St., Arlington)
- The Dream Tacos (2807 Central Park Dr., Bedford)
- Tortilleria La Original de Zacatecas (7931 Camp Bowie W., Benbrook)
- Vaqueros Texas Bar-B-Q (906 Jean St., Grapevine)
- Vibe Taco (3201 S. University Dr., Fort Worth)
Use the ballot above the list to vote for your favorite!
[MORE: Check out other winners of Star-Telegram Readers’ Choice in 2022]
This story was originally published October 15, 2022 11:00 AM.